To say that the CLE Connecticut is not your average Connecticut cigar is a vast understatement. Comprised of aged long-fillers from Honduras under a flawless Ecuador Connecticut wrapper, this medium-bodied masterpiece doles out a delightfully rich smoke with real character and a crisp finish. A blast of pepper kicks off the journey, leading to a round and balanced mix of cream, wood, roasted nut, and citrus notes that make the CLE CT one of the most satisfying and complex Connecticut-wrapped cigars known to man.
- WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause cancers of the mouth and throat, even if you do not inhale.
- WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause lung cancer and heart disease.
- WARNING: Cigars are not a safe alternative to cigarettes.
- WARNING: Tobacco smoke increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease, even in nonsmokers.
- WARNING: Cigar use while pregnant can harm you and your baby.
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Tobacco Use Increases the Risk of Infertility, Stillbirth and Low Birth Weight.*
- WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.