Acid Cigars are a unique brand introduced in 1999 and offers a wonderful, herbal, aromatic flavor. Acid cigars use premium tobaccos, botanicals, herbs and essential oils in their secret floral formula to give smokers their best smoking experience. Acid cigars come in strengths from medium to medium-full to full and many have an uncut foot. All of this makes Acid cigars a unique experience in today’s market of flavored cigars. This shooting star of a brand has already become a common name among cigar lovers. This quick ascent through the market ladder is mostly attributed to the creative minds behind Drew Cigars who designed a combination of quality and one package. A medium-body cigar it comes in Connecticut, Maduro, Sumatra and Cameroon variety wrappers according to the frontmark you choose. Choice Nicaraguan, Mexican and Indonesian tobaccos are selected for the binder and filler to complete a unique cigar.
- Brand: Acid
- Manufacturer: Drew Estate
- Origin: Nicaraguan
- Ring: 54
- Shape: Corona
- Size: 4″, 5″
- Strength: Mild
WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause cancers of the mouth and throat, even if you do not inhale.
- WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause lung cancer and heart disease.
- WARNING: Cigars are not a safe alternative to cigarettes.
- WARNING: Tobacco smoke increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease, even in nonsmokers.
- WARNING: Cigar use while pregnant can harm you and your baby.
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Tobacco Use Increases the Risk of Infertility, Stillbirth and Low Birth Weight.*
- WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.